The Royal Star Hotel was at 15 High Street, Maidstone, Kent. The Royal Star Hotel had three ballrooms: The King's Hall, The Queen's Hall and The Princess Hall.
The Manish Boys played one night in the Princess Hall while on the same night The Kingfishers played the King's Hall and Kenny Ball and his Jazzmen played the Queen's Hall.
The Royal Star Hotel closed in 1989.
- Monday, February 1, 1965: The Manish Boys (Maidstone)
- Sunday, April 11, 1965: The Yardbirds
- Saturday, May 22, 1965: The Equals
- Sunday, August 29, 1965: The Equals
- Saturday, July 13, 1968: Status Quo
Thanks to John H Warburg for the info, including info sources from: